Baby bags are great but they are also huge and I don't love having to carry around a baby bag and a purse. Most of the time I am out and about I don't need a huge baby bag with me. I'll usually bring it and leave it in the car but still find there are certain baby essentials I need in my purse while I'm at the grocery store, having coffee or even out to dinner.
I admit I like feeling stylish so finding a bag that will hold all my things plus the must have baby essentials is important to me. I love this unique bag from Sticks + Stones. It's a backpack so it's easy to sling over my shoulder but is still modern and chic. I don't have to worry about items spilling out since it has a zipper closure. There is a buckle clasp on the outside to fold it partially it without it feeling bulky like a lot of backpacks can feel to me and a larger pocket outside of the bag that is the perfect size to slip my iPhone in because let's be real, I need easy access to my phone so I can take a million pictures of my baby boy.
You can shop the Leela bag here: Leela Sticks + Stones Bag
So what's in my bag? I've narrowed my musthave items below.
1. Pampers Swaddlers- 4 months in and our little one has only had ONE blow out in public to date. I credit Pampers Swaddlers to this. I've tried a few other brands and so far nothing beats them! He's currently a size 2, 4 months and around 14 pounds. Make sure to always check sizes for every brand!
2. Scented Dog Poop Bags- Finding a trash can while we're out and about isn't always easy and I don't want to stink up the bathroom with a dirty diaper. I know they make special bags for baby diapers but I found the lavender scented dog poop bags work just as well! Plus if you have dogs already it's basically a 2-for-1 deal.
3. Teether Toy/Rattle- I always keep a toy or two in my bag. My baby is an early teether but he also loves to grasp things with his hand right now so this keeps him occupied in his stroller or carseat.
4. Travel Baby Wipes- Having the smaller and thinner pack is not only lighter weight wise but it takes up less room. Most baby wipe packs are extremely thick and heavy so getting a travel size is ideal for your purse.
5. Comotomo Bottle- Our lil one loves these bottles. They also are not glass and come in a nice compact ball-ish shape to take up less room. The smallest size holds up to 5 ounces!
6. Formula Dispenser- Our baby is on formula and having a travel dispenser is ideal and provides quick pre-measured amounts for feedings.
You can shop the items below by clicking on the images